Even after a minor fire in your kitchen, you need professional help. Here’s why.
After a fire in your kitchen, the damage and residue left behind can be a health hazard and cause further harm to fixtures and appliances.
Vacuuming, wiping down the walls, touching fabric , and any other attempt at cleaning can not only put you at risk of inhaling the dangerous chemicals that are in soot and ash, it could cause further damage to your property. Ash and soot require specialized cleaning from a fire restoration professional.
The longer you wait before smoke and fire damage cleanup and restoration, the greater the damage to fixtures and appliances may occur. [Insert company name] removes soot and smoke damage from brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, and porcelain, as well as from upholstery fabrics and carpets.
Throughout the process, ServiceMaster of Moncton strives to minimize disruptions, answer all your questions, and guide you every step of the way.
Here are the primary areas of concern after a kitchen fire:
- Smoke and soot damage
- If smoke, soot and ash are not removed from the fire site quickly, they will continue to cause damage and corrosion to surfaces in your kitchen including fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings, and even tiles. Therefore, it is important to begin clean up as soon as possible.
- Fire and smoke odour damage
- After a fire, smoke and odour particles continue to be airborne many days after the fire has stopped. Advanced deodorization tools such as ozone and other professional treatments can effectively eliminate odour from your home after a fire, so you can breathe easy again.
- Water damage from fire-fighting
- Water used to put out the fire can be devastating to your kitchen floors, walls, furnishings, possessions and even the structure of your home. If not taken care of immediately, the excess water in your home can cause extensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings and can lead to the growth of hazardous mold.
How can ServiceMaster of Moncton help?
ServiceMaster of Moncton has been Restoring Peace of Mind® by providing professional fire and smoke damage restoration to homeowners for years. We work directly and collaboratively with our customers to provide the optimal solution. Day or night, we are available to take your call 24/7, every day of the year. If you have experienced fire in your home, the experts at ServiceMaster of Moncton will work to get the job done right and stay by your side until you are satisfied with the results.
When the unforeseen happens, call the fire and smoke damage professionals at ServiceMaster of Moncton right away.
FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE REPAIR
GET IMMEDIATE HELP NOW!
What are the common causes of a kitchen fire?
- Leaving a pot or pan on the stove unattended
- Setting the cooking temperature too high particularly when using grease
- Leaving flammable items such as oven mitts, paper towels and packaging near a heat source
- Faulty or older appliances that may overheat or spark an electrical fire
- Improper use or overloading of electrical outlets
FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE REPAIR FOR:
Moncton, Sackville, Moncton Area, Salisbury, Hillsborough, Westmorland County, Cocagne, Bouctouche, Bass River, Saint-Antoine, Richibucto